With over 30 rivers and streams, stocked with brown and rainbow trout, Hawkes Bay is one of the most under-rated fishing areas in the North Island of New Zealand. Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced angler, there is an opportunity for challenge and success in the many kilometres of uncrowded waters.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fly casting tuition
- Sighted nymph fishing
- Dry fly fishing
- Lowland stream fishing (trout range 2-4lbs)
- Upland fishing for the more energetic (trout range 3-5lbs)
- Overnight trips to back country areas
- Wilderness fishing accessed by helicopter or jet-boat, trout range 5-6lbs or more
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Everything you will need including transfers to and from your accommodation, lunch and non-alcoholic drinks.
- All you need to bring is a pair of shorts/waders, stout shoes, sun block, Polaroid sunglasses and a hat.
"We had a great experience...we would recommend Grant's services to any NZ visitor..."
- Jim & Cindy Holton, Seattle, WA.
"Grants skilled instruction in trout stalking gets the most out of your fly fishing visit"
- Dr. Bill Hammel, Anchorage, AK.